Thursday, July 10, 2014

Quilt Earrings!

I have been playing around with polymer clay recently. A while back, while I was cutting fabric scraps for a scrap quilt, I needed to take a fabric break. That's when it hit me: quilt earrings! I could still maintain the quilt motif while using a different medium!

I love the way these guys turned out! They are small and the stitching details make the "quilt" pop!






I love the way these turned out! It took some serious concentration and steady handwork. They are cute! Some I attached to stud posts and others clip on earrings.

The dime conveys the size.

Some are clip-on earrings.

Some have posts.

I listed a variety of them in my mom's Etsy shop. I will list the clip-on earrings later. These are too cute! I can special order colors and blocks. I can also do bulk orders. Check out the earrings at Cumberland Quilting Co.'s Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment