Monday, June 23, 2014

Oh-My-Stars!

All the stars! I wanted to make some red-white-and-blue decor pieces to jazz up my house for Independence Day. I found a star pattern and got my yarn ready when I saw the Love of Knitting/Love of Crochet tweet about a collaborative yarn bomb event.



Love! I already had started experimenting with star-making! This was perfect!

My initial experiment of star sizes/rounds
I finished off each of the stars and added the loops like requested so that the stars can be hung. I am excited to send these in for the yarn bomb event! I'm not going to lie, I am also crossing my fingers that I win one of the ten prize packages, too... :)

My star "contributions"
Then I started piecing together other stars to decorate my chairs in my kitchen:



What else can I do with these? Do you have any other decorating ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment